Now, I'm actually in the club that I'm making fun of, and the piece does require a bit of understanding of events that have recently happened on campus, but it plays off of the stereotypes of being a Gamer, some of which might be funny.
E-Sports Meeting Minutes
As reported by Mr. Schink
- Call to Order: 7:00
- Play Halo Reach: 7:01 – 8:00
- John yells at everyone else claiming “they cheated” 8:01 – 8:04
- Actual Call to Order 8:05
- Snack Reserves
Dangerously Low (and dangerously cheesy, but seriously guys, stop eating all of our snack reserves).
Note for the Future: 10 pounds of Hot-pockets and 4 gallons of Mountain Dew: Gamerz Fuel is never enough
Dress-up like pirates and harvest vending machines.
Force all freshmen and jans to work in the hot-pocket mines.
- The girl to guy ratio is 1:Alot, we might want to change that.
- Last time we had an event we had about 400 posters, We need 10 times that next time.
- John said he got money from student council, but all we have is an I.O.U. Note that smells vaguely of latex.
- Denny has about $5.50 in pocket change, that's about five times our budget from last semester.
- Looks like a fight is about to break out
- Someone just made fun of John's face, saying it looked like “If some one made a pepperoni pizza and used hot pockets instead.
- Oh, a nice right-hook from John, his fist has maybe, 10-pounds of force, that's a lot.
- Here comes Matthew into the battle, it looks like he's carrying a controller of some kind.
- ...I never knew you could do something like that wit ha Gamecube-controller.
- Ian seems to be tossing, Dorito chip powder at people while yelling something about “casting fireball”.
- I really hope they don't notice me under this cardboard box in the corner
- Oh god, I think they noti
[This report was found covered in soda stains, grease, and pizza bits, the writer has yet to be found.]