Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lack of Updates.

Sorry about the lack of updates, whomever might be reading, with AP exams coming up, I haven't had time to play many games, and I won;t be playing Portal 2 for awhile.

I'm sure by now many of you have heard of or experienced the whole PSN ordeal going on, it seems like between that, Duke Nukem Forever, and more, that anything is possible right now.

Also, Wii HD, no one knows what it's going to be, so I'm ignoring all rumors until E3 when we hear more info.

Been playing a bit of Fallout New Vegas here and there, seems like the next piece of downloadable content, which will hopefully be good, as opposed to the much hated "Dead Money".

I'll probably have another update towards the end of the week, when I've taken my final AP Exam, till then, folks, stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment